Friday, August 04, 2006

Reader Comments (WayTooHigh.com)

The below edited email reflects a typical sampling of the type of calls and comments being received by WayTooHigh.com - The Credit Card Interchange Report.

Mitch,

I wanted to take a moment to commend you and Carl on your efforts toward attacking the Interchange [r]ate problem merchants in the U.S. are facing. I wish you all the luck in that endeavor. For your info, I am approaching the problem from the other side of the table, i.e., excessive and deceptive card processing companies.

I have started an educational blog for merchants within my area of specialization (Resort & Vacation Rental industry) passing along insider tips, tactics, do's and don'ts to help them lower their expense line. Even though the blog is targeted, I believe there's good information in it for any type of merchant.


Chris Walker

Panama City Beach, Florida